Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Pictures

I have been so behind with blogging lately. Last week I met with my friend Jen for dinner and when I got back the tree was all decorated! Ed and the girls did it without me.. I know.. RUDE!! but honestly decorating the tree has never been my favorite thing to do. Luckily the girls were smart enough to snap a few pictures for me though.


Looks like Jillian liked the feel of the fake tree! SHe has been pretty good over the last week at staying away from the decorations. Only one ornament broken so far!




Pretty sure Ed took this picture. One of his lovely Sports ornaments!












Then yesterday we headed over to Kiddie Kandids for our holiday pictures! Although we made an appointment it was still packed and they were about 40 minutes behind schedule which made it a little difficult. Jillian was NOT in the mood yesterday! Needless to say I wasn't impressed this time with the final product. I loved the ones we took over the summer at this place in a different location, but this particular store wasn't my favorite!








Not the worst picture ever but definitely not my favorite of all time!

6 comments:

Tracy's Porch said...

Oh, I think the picture is precious! Jillian looks so happy and I am loving the fru fru dress!!!

michelle said...

whats not to like about it???? the girls all look great and jillian is cracking up!
speaking of cracking up... her dress. i was cracking up when i saw it. SOOOO girly!

Just Me said...

The kids look sooo cute and happy! You would never know that you were waiting 40 minutes.

Jeff said...

Hey the tree looks pretty nice! I never liked decorating them either. After I got the actual tree up, I was too tired to do anything else. Let Santa's elves do it. Haha

Daily dose of Dana said...

Oh I love their Christmas Pictures!!! They look so beautiful!!!

Kristen said...

you're crazy! this pic is adorable! all three girls look so cute!!