Friday, June 19, 2009

Our Anniversary (3 Years)


Wednesday was our 3rd wedding anniversary. We have a million pictures that one of Ed's friend's took loaded on to our computer so I decided to post some of them.
All of the professional ones are stuck in my wedding album and I'm not sure how I would go about scanning them! Maybe next year.




In some ways the last 3 years have totally flown by, but in other ways it seems like Ed and I have been together for a lifetime!

I still feel like I was so lucky to find him! I truly believe that he is the one person in this whole world that completely understands me, all of my moods, my ups , my downs and my in betweens!






I always tell him that I love our boring little life together. I don't mean that we are not busy or that we don't have fun together, I just mean that it is so nice not to have a ton of drama or issues in our marriage. That's something I have had a lot of and am glad that it has been left in my past!

I'm so happy to have gotten a second chance and got to see what it was like to be 100% in love with someone and have them feel the same exact way back!

I have yet to find something that Ed will not do for me or a time when he has not taken my side.




Since I STILL don't have a functioning camera ( did I mention that not only did my camera break, now my old one isn't working right either) I wasn't able to get any of us this year on our anniversary date night!



The biggest disagreement we had in all of the planning was over what our wedding song would be. I love country and he is obsessed with 80's rock bands! We ended up picking you had me from hello, but I so so badly wanted it to be bless the broken road by Rascal Flatts. Everything about that song reminds me of our dating days! Oh well, since he would not agree to use it I had my cousin sing it during our reception.
The entire day went perfect.




This picture cracks me up because leading up to the wedding I told Ed that he had better not shove cake in my face after I spent hours getting ready. Then he made me promise I wouldn't do it to him... HA HA HA.... I guess back then he didn't know any better! I was shoving such a huge amount in that it looks like his lower jaw is practically unhinged from his face!











Some of Ed's buddies trashing our car. You would not believe the stuff that was written on our windows.. I'll keep those pictures to myself. This is a family blog!

4 comments:

Just Me said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. I'm sure it is great when you actually find the one that you are happy with to spend the rest of your life together. Pictures look like a lot of fun!

michelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Tracy's Porch said...

Congrats on your three years! Loved the pictures.

Kristen said...

Happy Anniversary! You're right, it does seem like forever ago... are you sure it's just 3 years???