Wednesday, May 27, 2009

14 months

First let me just say that all of these pictures were taken by my friend Michelle. I just totally stole them off of her site. As soon as I get back the ones I buy I will post them to!
www.michelleevansphotography.blogspot.com
www.michelleevansphotography.com

Jillian at this age looks EXACTLY like Ed. We can not go anywhere without at least one person saying... OMG she looks just like you! WHATEVER! I guess I just don't have any dominant genes because none of my kids look like me. Poor Marissa has been asked several times if she was adopted!

Hopefully she doesn't kill me!





Jillian turned 14 months yesterday and these pictures were taken last weekend. I love every single one of them and am so thankful to know someone as talented as Michelle.
























I'm in love with her smile in this picture. Jillian is pretty shy compared to the other two at this age. She's kind of quiet (like ed) and takes a while to loosen up!
Jillian, I want you to stay small forever. Right now I worry that since you are so far behind in age from Alexis and Marissa that you won't have any one to grow up with. For this reason only your dad and I are seriously considering having a 4th child (gulp!) If that never happens I have begged Alexis and Marissa to make sure that they are always always close with you! Your laugh lights up my day and your dancing cracks me up every time I see your little feet stomp around!

6 comments:

michelle said...

thats why we want another too!
too much of a gap between miranda and amelia.. however, not as much of a gap as you have!

and thanks for all the nice compliments and words!!!

Just Me said...

Michelle is a great photographer... although I think she and you are crazy for wanting more kids!!! haha. But whatever makes everyone happy is the most important. I wonder if our generation will start having bigger families? So many people I know are at least on their 3rd child, whereas our parents kept the families to 1-2 children... hmmm, interesting.. Although I totally made up those statistics and they could be complete BS, just my perceptions.

Whitnie said...

Those pics are so cute! I can't believe she is 14 months already. I am thinking that we need to get her a head band with a cute gerbera daisy on it for the wedding! CUTE!

Tracy's Porch said...

Love all the pix and the ones of the whole family!!!! i wish Michelle lived closer to us :-) Jillian is just precious!

Alexis said...

NO MORE KIDS. our house is small enough already. michelle don't give her any ideas. :-(

Memories of us said...

RUDE Alexis!!!! This is why our house is very soon to be up for sale!