Monday, May 4, 2009

In Case You Were Wondering!

Yes I know it has been weeks since my last post. My freakin camera is broken. I took it a few weeks ago to an art show at the library that Alexis had a few pieces of art work in and when I got home and went to turn it on to show Ed her work... the dumb thing would not even open. It kept coming up "lens error" UUGGHHH! SO annoying. I think I have an old camera around here somewhere, but I just need to find it or better yet.. get Ed to look for it since he is the one that probably put it away somewhere!

Anyway.. lots has been happening and I'm missing it all! LOL Tons of softball games. Jillian turned 13 months. Ed and I had a date night to see....
Dane Cook! That was awesome.. loved it!

Anyway hopefully I will get the camera fixed, find the old one or buy a new one in the near future. In the meantime you will just have to read my boring words with no pictures or just ignore my posts until the pictures are back!

2 comments:

Tracy's Porch said...

Glad you are okay and it is just a case of broken camera! I was starting to wonder.

Just Me said...

As long as you and the family are having fun!!! We'll survive without the pictures :) but the camera fixed so you can keep track of life!