Sunday, May 10, 2009

Alexis and the Art Show

Last month Alexis had two pieces of her artwork selected for her school districts art show that was held in our local library. I was completely surprises since I have zero artistic ability.

These were the last few pictures I took before my camera decided to break!











This picture of the lady bugs is my absolute favorite. It was inspired by the room decor in Jillian's room. Jillian's room is themed with lady bugs and flowers. I plan on framing this one to hang in Jillian's room.








Alexis was getting so embarrassed because I kept making her pose in front of her work.... but she did it anyway!

5 comments:

Tracy's Porch said...

Her artwork is awesome. I love the ladybugs the best also.

michelle said...

LOVE those!!!! i hope she keeps up with it. imagine having that talent! way to go alexis!

Just Me said...

I always wished that I had artistic talent, but I don't! She is so good, I agree with Michelle that she needs to keep up that talent!

Kristen said...

wow! love her artwork! that's great! esp love the ladybug one!

Alexis said...

i don't do alot of artwork because i always thinkit looks bad.