Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mother's Day











I know I'm really late getting this posted but hey I have been busy! Mother's day this year was so awesome. I got to sleep in til noon, watch whatever I wanted to on t.v all day while enjoying my very favorite... Starbucks Mocha! All three of the girls made me "home made" gifts ( the best kind). Alexis wrote me an awesome poem that read..


Stacie
Mother of Alexis, Marissa and Jillian
Loving, Helpful, encouraging and ecstatic
Says, "I'm not your maid", likes coming to our games, and facebook
Loves her family, spending time with us and Max
Smith
I loved this idea... and the card just about made me cry. Not sure why but I guess just because she took the time to actually think about what I like!
Marissa made me two cards and a drawing of she and I together.
Jillian's school sent home a little heart with her tiny little hand prints on it ( got to love that!)
And then Ed, gave me a gift certificate for a massage and manicure to a day spa right near our house. I can not wait to use that! We finished it all off with a huge family style dinner at Maggiano's with Grandma Smith. Almost forgot I also got a gift card from Grandma Smith to Starbuck's!!
I could not have dreamed up a better day if I tried!

No comments: