Monday, June 30, 2008

Alexis' Pool Party

On Saturday, Ed and I headed off to a graduation party with the baby, while the older girls hung out with Grandma. They went to lunch and a movie. Saturday night Ed and I FINALLY got a much needed break from the kids and celebrated our anniversary 2 weeks late with dinner at the melting pot. I didn't get any pictures of that though. Then on Sunday Alexis had her 11th birthday party. Since Jillian was due 5 days after Alexis turned 11, we decided to hold off until the summer to celebrate!! It looked like rain all morning but turned out to be a great day for the pool.



Up until this year Alexis has only been friends with boys, it was nice to see her hanging out with some of her girlfriends.






















Since we had been running around all week we still needed to get a cake for the party on Sunday morning. Alexis and I found this one at the grocery store and it was the perfect cake for her!!














Alexis acting like the crazy kid she is, just before blowing out her candles!!












"The boys". Alexis has had this group of "guy friends" since 1st grade. It will be interesting to see if these guys are still hanging around once they all go to middle school in the fall?????














My mom absolutely HATES having her picture taken, so this a rare shot! I'm surprised she let me take it!

No comments: