Friday, January 9, 2009

Back to our honeymoon spot :)


Tomorrow morning Ed and I are going to Mexico back to the same resort that we went to for our honeymoon 2 years ago! Just Ed and I and no kids. When we booked this trip it seemed like a great idea. Now that we are actually going and leaving the kids behind I want to cry. I know they are all in good hands but leaving Jillian for a week is breaking my heart at the moment. Hopefully once we get to Mexico and start to enjoy our time together I will feel better about it. We took Alexis and Marissa last year right after Thanksgiving to a place in Mexico similar to this one and vowed never to bring them back since they fought with each other the entire time!

I think I'm coming down with something. My stomach has been killing me so let's hope that my trip isn't ruined by a stomach bug! Below are a few of our pictures from our honeymoon!!!


















I know I will miss the kids, but I am looking forward to our time alone together! This place was so much fun the first time around. Not sure if I will blog or not while on vacation. If not I will post everything when I get back next week!!

2 comments:

Tracy's Porch said...

Oh, lucky you!!! I hope you have a fabulous time. I can understand your sadness about leaving the kids. I felt sad and anxious leaving Ashley for our first trip away in August. Once I was there it was so worth it!

I also hop you don't get sick.

Can't wait to see pix. Have fun!!!!!

Daily dose of Dana said...

Have fun!!!! It looks beautiful!!