Monday, January 26, 2009

10 months and SOOO sick!!!

Always so excited to get a hold of something that you shouldn't have! The older girls things are always so much more fun than your own toys!

Growing up so fast.. does anyone think she is at all starting to look more like me???? She is like a miniature ED







10 months today... normally you are so happy and active, getting all around the house, taking your first steps and loving your family so so much. Marissa is your biggest fan these days. It seems like no one but her can do anything the right way when it comes to taking care of you. ( Not even me, according to Marissa). In some ways it can be very annoying but in other ways it is so sweet the way she wants to protect you from everyone and everything!
Over the weekend Jillian stated to get really clingy and sate in my lap for hours on Friday night and Saturday. This morning I took her to the doctor and she has an ear infection on top of the cold that started this past week! Poor little thing. Marissa woke up Sunday morning with a sore throat and then had a fever this morning so the three of stayed at home today! Both kids were pretty miserable today... Jillian is so cranky and whiny and there is nothing I can do for her but give her the medicine and love her. (she has been literally attached to me all day!) It makes me feel so helpless!
I can't wait til you are feeling better and back to your normal happy self!

3 comments:

michelle said...

EVERYONE is sick these days. jillian was always cute but shes looking so grown up and pretty these days.
i actually do see a little of you in her! more ed.. but i see some of you too!

Tracy's Porch said...

Yes, so much sickness going around. I am sick once again and I have a feeling Ashley is about to get it again.

Love the picture of the two of you.

Daily dose of Dana said...

i see you in her too stacy she does look like ed but when she is just next to you I can see you in her!!! so just keep her away from ed for pictures! lol and she is adorable, and you look geat!!!