Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Quick Update

I have been so soo behind on blogging... a few weeks ago Jillian started walking and I need to upload the video on to my blog. SHe is in to absolutely EVERYTHING!!! Ed gave me Kenny Chesney tickets for Valentine's day ( can't wait for that) I have been wanting to see him for a while. Alexis' basketball playoffs start tomorrow. Her team is in 4th place.Should be interesting! I can;'t wait for softball season to start! Clinics and "tryouts" start March 1st (YAY) This weekend we had a visit from Aunt Crystal ( Ti Ti) who we haven't seen in over year because she is now a busy college student! It has been crazy lately and no time for blogging. I do have quite a few pictures but just haven't found time to get them up! Hopefully soon!

3 comments:

Tracy's Porch said...

I've missed you!

and...

YEA, Jillian. I can't wait to see video. I love the drunk frankenstein walk of new walkers.

Just Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Just Me said...

jealous about kenny! --------->