Friday, August 8, 2008

Fun at the Pool

Ok so things have been very quiet here the last few days. Alexis is gone at camp which leaves Marissa with no one to fight with. Yesterday we headed over to the pool and Marissa brought a friend along. They were in the water just about the whole time which left Jillian and I on our own. I put her in a little pool raft for the first time which went better than I had expected. I didn't think she would be able to sit up in it very well but with a little help she was fine. Then later I tried once again with her baby sunglasses. Someone sent me these cute little baby sunglasses right after she was born and I could never get her to keep them on until yesterday! LOVE THEM!!
While we were there we met another mom that has a 5 week old baby and it made me realize just how fast they grow up. Jillian looked HUGE next to her!

1 comment:

Daily dose of Dana said...

Love the pic with the glasses!!! She is so cute!!!