Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Missing Alexis















































Alexis has been gone at camp for 10 days and will be back this coming Sunday! Marissa and I have missed her so much. The house has been really quiet. I also miss having her around to help out with Jillian. She is an awesome big sister. It's kind of funny that Marissa misses her so much because when they are here together it is non stop bickering! I sure hope that when my girls grow up they will always get along. I hope that they will always have each other to lean on in life! I know their personalities are completely different, but I pray that they will always be close! Despite the bickering, these two have such a bond with one another!!!!

1 comment:

Tracy's Porch said...

Thanks Stacie for the sweet comment you left today. It has been really hard - lots of tears! Now Ashley has Dale's virus and I have a feeling we have a long night ahead.

I've been looking at your blog also and have almost left several comments but never have.

You have an adorable family! Have fun seeing Alexis on Sunday. I know y'all can't wait.