Sunday, August 3, 2008

Jillian's first professional pics

I know these pictures are almost 2 months old already, but they were taken by our friend Michelle and since I was trying to find a day to meet up with her rather than have her mail them, it took a while. Then once I got them I have been busy and never blogged any of them. I love these pictures!!!! Jillian was less than 3 months old in these and I was tempted to blog all 49 that she took but figured that was way to many. Here are a few of my favorites. I can't believe how much she has grown since these pictures were taken. I'm so excited for her to grow up but at the same time so sad that it is happening so fast!!!



























Love the black and white ones!!!!























Of course we had the hardest time trying to get her to smile, but this one was taken towards the end of the shoot and FINALLY A SMILE!!!!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I LOVE these pics!!!! She's such a pretty baby!!