Sunday, August 17, 2008

She's Baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I know the first picture of Alexis is blurry but it was all I had!! We picked her up from camp tonight and Marissa told me on the way over that she had butterflies in her stomach because she was so excited to be picking Alexis up from camp! She has been back for about 2 hours and they will not go to sleep. We are leaving here at 5am tomorrow morning for our trip to Utah and I can still hear them whispering in their room. I went in earlier to tell them to save it for tomorrow on the plane and found them both in Alexis' bed. Which is a little crazy because she only has a little twin bed. I have no idea how they can be comfortable sleeping that way! I'm sure all of the "back together bliss" will end tomorrow morning when I wake them up at 4am to get ready. I'm already preparing myself for traveling with 3 cranky girls tomorrow!! I have so much to blog from this past weekend, but no time. Hopefully I will get to it when I get back from vacation!







































The camp gives out medals for different relays and Alexis got the silver medal for fast swimming!! Not sure what the other one was for, I will have to find out in the morning!


























They were both so happy to see each other!

3 comments:

michelle said...

hahahah i have been waiting for this post and saw the last picture and immediately got tears in my eyes!!

Kristen said...

Sooo cute! So I guess she had a good time?
Can't wait to hear all about Utah!

zarnic said...

Great pics. I love the one of the girls hugging. HOW CUTE!!!!!
Hope you had a blast in UTAH!!!