Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July

We celebrated the 4th of July at Michelle's house. The weather was not the best, but we made it through most of the day with only some small showers. I know Michelle said on her blog that everyone ended up leaving to soon, but a lot of the couples that were there had really really little babies!!! I would have loved to stay and chat all night but I felt like Jillian needed her sleep at home :( We had a great time and got to meet a lot of the people from Michelle's blog. It was like everyone already kind of knew each other!! I only managed to get one picture of Alexis since she ditched us an hour after we got there to go and hang out with her grandma. Ed and I kept watching Miranda and wondering if Jillian would grow up to be anything like her. She was cracking us up!!! She is so funny, when I look at her she reminds me so much of the Mary Kate and Ashley Olson when they were on full house!!!! We had originally planned to maybe go and catch some fireworks but since it rained they were cancelled. Maybe next year!!!





























Jillian smiling at Kristen


















































The one and only picture of Alexis before she ditched us!!!!


























Miranda being Miranda. I can't remember what she was yelling about in this picture but it was so so funny watching her!!!

No comments: