Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Addyson AKA Bratty Addy

CUTEST COUSIN EVER!!!!

We are all looking forward to our trip this August to see this little one. We all met up[ last year in Mexico and spent the week together. We like to call her Braddyson, just to watch her get so angry that it looks like her head will explode!!!! I will have more pictures of her and our vacation to Utah next month!



























Addy and Uncle Nathan "schwimming" (that's what Addy calls it anyway) in the pool at our resort!
This was such a fun trip, I can't wait to get back there in January. Hopefully we can convince Jenny and Nathan to meet us there again!!


























How cute are these ones??? Addy's dance recital pictures!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!















And then more from Mexico!!




5 comments:

Jeff said...

Hi! I definitely remember you guys. Jillian looks so adorable in your pictures on here. And yeah I do stand up. Haha I usually don't bring it up b/c people always say, "Say something funny!" or "Tell me a joke!" And it's just awkward. lol But I don't do too much around here locally. I mostly do stuff in NY. But I do have a show in Doylestown in August and then I'm a part of a sketch show called Wawapalooza in Philly over Labor Day weekend. I have dates and info posted on www.myspace.com/jeffsolescomedy. I would love to see you guys there!

michelle said...

loooooooooove bratty addy. she looks exactly like nathan! no wonder shes bratty ;)

Memories of us said...

Thanks Michelle,

I want to go check out Jeff's stand up show in Doylestown. I will have to check out the dates! Have you ever gone to see him?

Jeff said...

Awesome! The show in Doylestown is being taped for Comcast on Demand. So the more people, the better. Haha. The one in D-town is my favorite one of the Cabarets. The one on the boulevard is the worst! And Wawapalooza is a sketch comedy show with live sketches, short films and stand up. It's hilarious!

Jeff said...

Yeah you can get tickets at the door. But you can also order them online if you want to make sure you have them. It's at www.comedycabaret.com.