Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Teeth

So this morning Alexis had an appointment with the oral surgeon to have 4 teeth removed in order to continue with getting her braces in place. About a week ago she freaked out and was having total anxiety about it and wanted to know if she could be put to sleep. I called the office and they said they don't normally do that for these kind of extractions. So we get there this morning, wait for over an hour to be seen, get the x-rays only to have the doctor come in to the room see Alexis crying and agree for us to come back later in the week to be put to sleep in order to remove them. I found this completely hilarious because, a few years ago I needed to have ONE wisdom tooth pulled and I insisted on being put to sleep because I was so afraid!!! Then 2 years ago the other 3 got pulled and same thing. I guess it must run in the family to be a complete spaz!!!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I had all my wisdom teeth pulled and I was awake the whole time. It was a good time. Getting to hear everything going on. Wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy!