Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Jillian Rolls Over

After a few weeks of "tummy time" for atleast 5 minutes each day, Jillian has learned to roll from her stomach to her back. The sequence below is pretty much how it works each time she does it.
























I put her on her tummy and she is almost instantly frustrated....

























Then she calms herself down.....




















Gets her body moving in the right direction....




















Then over she goes.....




















And then screams her head off!!!!!


I can't believe how fast time is going. In less than 2 months I will be back at work and missing all of these firsts. Before I know it she will be walking and talking. I soooo wish she could stay this little forever. The older girls keep saying, I can;t wait til she can walk, I can't wait til she can talk, I just want her to grow up and play with us. I keep telling them to slow down, time goes by way to fast when you have kids!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

She rolled over!!! That's great! Poor little girl looks so frustrated!