Saturday, November 29, 2008

8 Months Old

November 26 Jillian turned 8 months!! The time is going by so fast. You are such a happy little baby and so easy to take care of. It is crazy to me that you are the same baby that screamed for hours at a time in the first few weeks, making all of us think that we were going to go insane!

I love your tiny little fingers and your adorable little face. You are always smiling so big and making us all laugh. Your able to stand on your own and are almost ready to walk. For a very long time I thought I would only have 2 kids and could not imagine myself having a 3rd. Thank goodness I did, you bring so much joy to all of us! Alexis nad Marissa werea little worried when they first found out that you were on your way here, but now they are the best big sisters anyone could ask for. They literally can not keep their hands off of you. I don't think any of us can imagine life without you here! You h ave fit in to this family so easily and we are so thankful to have you in our little family!






























Bath time is your very favorite time of the day!






2 comments:

Tracy's Porch said...

She is just adorable. I also love your new background and I just remembered Dale told me to email you to help out with this. I'm sorry. he told me right when we started a movie one night and I forgot until I pulled your blog up.

Kristen said...

Love her! Look at her little teeth! Such a cutie-face!
And love the new blog background!