Sunday, November 16, 2008

We Are Getting Way To Old For This!!!


Last weekend Rachel, Kristen and I heard that NKOTB was doing an after party at the Borgata in Atlantic City so what did we do??


We drove over two hours to get down there to stand in line at a club and wait for them in a standing room only bar! Did we have tickets to the concert there?? NO!!


Just went and waited, and waited and waited....


They finally made it to the club a little after 1am, by this time we were so tired from standing and waiting that after about 45 minutes of NKOTB doing nothing but leaning over the second floor railing... WE LEFT and drove over 2 hours back to Rachel's and then Kristen and I back to our area! FUN FUN FUN!!! Let me tell you. I didn't get any good pictures of the guys because they had this fog machine going the whole time!


Eventhough we didn't really get to see them it was a fun night out and I got to sleep til like 1pm the next day while Ed was sweet enough to keep the kids out of my room. He actually posted a note on our bedroom door that said "Don't wake up mom" HA HA and they listened!! AMAZING!! that NEVER happens.


I would definitely do this again, but next time I would position myself on the upper level of the club the second I got in there!

7 comments:

Tracy's Porch said...

Y'all are funny.

Kristen said...

I think my feet still hurt from all that dancing!
I still can't wear those shoes!

Daily dose of Dana said...

I have to tell you something funny some girl I know ended up going back the hotel room party with Donnie Whalburg, funniest part about it is she is only 19 and she has no idea who they even are!!!!!!!!! She didn't even really think they were anyone famous!

Memories of us said...

HA that is funny Dana, however you did not need to rub that in!! LOL

Just Me said...

I love NKOTB!!! Donnie was my favorite and I am jealous of that girl that Dana talks about... I can't believe she didn't know who they were though! That is an awesome story to keep in your memory box!

Kristen said...

I still have not put those shoes on!!!

anonymous said...

If it was anyone else but new kids on the block, i would make fun of you, but they are so awesome, i would have waited weeks for a glimpse. I also think the Partridge family reveloutionized music as it is today.