Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Halloween day started off with all of us trying to get to the Phillies parade, which will be a whole separate blog. That was quite an experience! Anyway this afternoon Jillian's daycare had a Halloween parade for the kids. I missed it because after we came back from the mess in Philadelphia I felt like crap and decided to take some cold medicine and get in a nap. So Ed and the girls headed over to the celebration!
I found this costume over the summer at the Childrens Place and fell in love with it! It's a butterfly!
Later that evening we headed over to Grandma Smiths for trick or treating!
Yes I do realize that I look heavily drugged in this picture but it was the only family shot I got from the night so I used it anyway!
Jillian really liked Alexis' scary costume. She wasn't afraid at all!

Why are they posed liek this? I have no idea, they both love to make crazy faces and poses when I'. trying to get pictures!!




After trick or treating in Grandma Smith's neighborhood for a while we realized that there were hardly any kids around and the older girls wanted to go back by our house. So while Ed and Jillian stayed, the older girls and I went back home and ended up running in to a million kids from school! It was a fun night. Tonight Ed and I are headed to our 5th annual Halloween party at Matt's house!

2 comments:

michelle said...

LOVE the costumes!!

Tracy's Porch said...

So fun! Jillian could have fit right into our family theme with her costume.

I can't believe she wasn't scared of Alexis's costume. I was :-)