Saturday, November 29, 2008

Alien Results

Since I want to move on and blog other things I have given up on getting any more comments on our alien debate.
Just so everyone is clear.. I DO NOT believe in aliens. I think it is completely ridiculous!!! And unlike Kristen and Tracy... please if you have one hiding in your house or know where I can see one.. let me know I would love to meet him/her! HA HA HA! Call me closed minded and a silly earthling.. or whatever else you wish. I'm not buying it!

Ed on the other hand.. totally buying in to it. This is one of very few things that Ed and I are on completely opposite ends of!

One thing that Ed said to me right after I posted the debate entry was that he thought it would come down to men seeing it his way and women seeing it my way, which going only by what people said on my blog was true. The anonymous # 1 was a man and I'm still not exactly sure who #2 is but I'm guessing that it is also one of Ed's male friends!

I LOVED Michelle and Merry Jo's comments.. I'm so with them... WHO CARES and why waste our time?? "One of you seriously believes in alien's "???? HA HA

I still don't think either Ed or I really got more votes, so we will just have to continue to disagree on the subject! The debate here at my house will just continue on but that's ok because I get so much fun out of watching Ed get so worked up when he talks about it and tries to get me to believe it and then so irritated at me becasue I won't even say ok.. MAYBE there is something out there! It cracks me up every time!

Thanks for all of your thoughts!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I KNEW it had to be Ed believing and you not! I soooo knew it! hahahaha! I wasn't saying that I believe in them, all I was saying that is if one day I should see one, that would be my last day on earth cause I would keel over! Too funny!

Dale said...

Never got a chance to add my 2 cents, but I am sure ya wanna hear ;-)



Aliens?: Absolutely.. 100%.. No question

Visiting Earth?: Not likely.. although I have some suspicions on some of my co-workers..