Monday, October 27, 2008

Standing Already!!??

She was 7 months yesterday and growing up soo soo fast. Last week she started pulling herself up on everything! I feel like this is so early, but maybe since I haven't had a little baby in so long I just forget how quickly these things happen!!! She just seems so tiny to me still. I'm thinking she will be walking by Christmas!
















































This on cracks me up...it looks like she is being arrested!! HA HA.. "Up against the wall and spread em!!"
























She is constantly standing at our back doors. I'm not sure if it is because she likes looking outside or if she likes licking the cold glass or maybe because she can see her reflection in the glass!









Hey can someone tell me how to get a video clip from my camera on here? I tried uplaoding one today and it wouldn't let me!!

3 comments:

Just Me said...

Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment. Your daughters are beautiful. I guess the vast differences between our blogs just go and show the diversity of this world and how there are things to appreciate in all of us! Enjoy your memories!!!

Tracy's Porch said...

Jillian is so precious, Ashley was pulling up and standing about that same age. I agree, it just goes way too fast.

I can help you with the video. I'll email you during Ashley's nap today.

Daily dose of Dana said...

she is so adorable - can't believe how big she is getting!!!!