Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday At The Park

Since Ed was wrapped up with the Phillies and Eagles game this afternoon (Go Phillies!!, better luck next time for the Eagles!)... Alexis and I took Jillian over to the park. We were all there yesterday and I took my camera only to get there and realize that I left the memory card at home. :( I was NOT happy about that!! I wanted to get some pictures of Jillain. She loves it there. She is finally big enough to go in the baby swing! Alexis took her down the slide to, she didn't seem the least bit thrilled with eitehr of the two. Her main focus was watching the other kids play!






































































































She sat in this swing for atleast a half hour and would not look at me except for when I put myself between her and the kids she was watching play! I wonder if she is just waiting for the day when she can run around with all of them! You can't see it in any of these pictures but we just noticed that she got her first tooth.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

looks like you girls had a fun afternoon! love the headband!

michelle said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

Tracy's Porch said...

Cute, cute - I love the pictures of her on the swing.