Tuesday, October 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARISSA

Can you guess what I was doing at this time 9 years ago??? HA HA! Marissa was born at 3:29 PM on this day 9 years ago....

I don;t have any pictures scanned in from her first moments.. maybe by her next birthday.. these were the youngest ones I could find...

























First day of kindergarden
























I can't belive my little peanut is growing up so fast!!
























Happy Birthday Marrissa!!!! I love you more than you can imagine! Sometimes I think about what it will be like when you are all grown up and I can barely stand it! I want you to stay with me forever. Just a few weeks ago you told me that you would live at home with me forever even if you got married!!! Let's ask that same question in about 5 years or so!!!

1 comment:

Daily dose of Dana said...

awww Happy Birthday Marissa!!!!!!!