Monday, October 6, 2008

Jillian's First Day!!

Today was the big day.... She was in a great mood this morning driving over to the new daycare center. The first picture is of her when I opened the car door to take her out of her seat!! So happy, but I think she still has a little bit of a cold judging by her right eye and the fact that her nose will NOT stop running!
























We went in and were greeting by one of her teachers and one other little boy who is almost exactly the same as Jillian but looks like he out weighs her by about 10 pounds :). She was all smiles when I dropped her off. I called in the afternoon and they said she was sound asleep. She was not at all napping at the other place but they had a lot more going on, tons of kids there. As of right now there are only 2 other babies in her room. She got a great nap during the day and was in a terrific mood when I picked her up. She must have played hard today because she fell asleep again on the car ride home! She was only there for 5 and 1/2 hours today and according to her paper her diaper was changed 5 times!!! YAH!!! So exciting!!! LOL


So far so good!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

michelle said...

WOO HOOO sounds like a success!!

Tracy's Porch said...

Oh, I'm so glad she had a good first day. They look like they have some good toys in her room. Fingers crossed for you that it continues to be great!

Kristen said...

YAY!!! looks like she had a great day! Also, looks like a nice center. Oh, and they SHOULD be changing her diaper that many times. Take it from me, they should be changing her hourly.
p.s. I AM a stalker!!! lol!

Memories of us said...

Kristen.. why can't you just quit going to school and be my nanny?? LOL

Kristen said...

You know I would love to hang out all day with my little BFF!