Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Daycare Center

Yesterday I took the day off to spend with the kids since thanks to our Jewish friends, school was closed!! Marissa and I took Jillian and some of her stuff up to the new daycare! I'm really excited about this place. When I stopped by yesterday I got to talk to one of the ladies in her new room. ( I had met both of them before but just briefly while touring the center) She seemed so nice. A mother herself and I think grandmother. She seemed like she truly loved her job!(has been there for 10 years!) I also found out that right now there are only two other babies enrolled for that room. (They can have up to 8). So right now... 2 caregivers and only three babies!!! Yeah!!! They had all of her areas labeled and set up already. And the teacher actually knew her name and that she was starting on Monday. These are good signs people!! LOL I think I will take some pictures for the blog when I take her in next week. May seem a little strange to the ladies in her room, but that's ok..I'm a little strange.. right???

Please let me totally love this place.. it will make being at work so much easier!!!

2 comments:

Tracy's Porch said...

Yea!!!! I hope it goes great.

No, it is not strange to take pictures of Jillian's first day. I am sure all the moms do it. I want to see pix!

Tracy's Porch said...

I'm laughing because I just got your comment about Dale. I have no clue how he does it. He also had beer last night. It is NOT FAIR! He must have tapeworms or something.

All I had was the pizza and I am sure it alone made me gain a pound :-)