Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Backyardigans

This is a very short little video clip! I wanted to get more but no sooner than I switched my camera to video mode and taped for like 1/2 a second and it beeped telling me my memory card was full. I have a bad habit of not deleting the old pictures off of my camera even though I have already saved them on to the computer. I will have to try to get a longer video of this soon

Every morning after the older kids have already left for school and Jillian and I are getting ready for work and daycare I usually have the t.v on the same channel. So every morning since I have returned to work Jillian has heard the intro to the Backyardigans. A few weeks ago I realized that every time she hears it she gets super excited and starts going crazy! The other night we saw that it was on right before her bedtime so I put it on to see if she would react so that Ed could see for himself. This is what she does every single time this show comes on! I can't believe she has a favorite show already! HA HA

I hope this little clip works once I have it up! I can not wait to show this to her one day! I think Ed and I get more of a kick out of it than she ever will!! BTW, don't mind Ed and I.. we are dorks and we know it! LOL

2 comments:

Tracy's Porch said...

That is really cute. Congrats on getting it uploaded!

michelle said...

oh my god, i love her!!