Sunday, September 28, 2008

6 Months Old Already

Jillian had her 1/2 year birthday on Friday! I can't believe she is 6 months already. She is so funny right now. She has been attempting to crawl lately and gets quite a kick out of herself when she actually moves herself a little across the floor on her hand and knees. Before this she got around only by rolling! She is so close to sitting up all by herself to. I'm still afraid to leave her sitting alone because once in a while she falls back!

I so wish I could freeze time and keep her this way FOREVER! We are thinking this may be our last baby so I want to enjoy every second with her. She is such a happy little baby and a great sleeper!!! Love this baby girl!







4 comments:

Tracy's Porch said...

She is precious. It does go by WAY too fast. I am always wanting to freze time. I also tell Ashley to stop growing. She laughs at me.

Memories of us said...

I feel that way with all of my kids!

Kristen said...

oh my god, love that first pic of her with her tongue out! too cute!

Memories of us said...

Thanks Kristen! Your BFF misses you! You should stop by sometime and see her!