Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back to School

School started today and it was Alexis' first day in middle school (gulp). I was so much more nervous than she was. We were talking this morning as I was helping her get ready and I was asking her if she felt nervous about today. All she said was why? There isn't anything to be nervous about! I was so nervous this morning for her to go that I thought for sure I would throw up on the drive over to drop her off! I kept thinking what if she can't find her classes or what if someone is mean to her? You know this is about the age when all of the catty girl stuff starts. I so hope she never gets involved in that! I can not believe how old she looks in these pictures from this morning! I absolutely LOVE the clothes she picked out this year. Not to girly but for the first time ever, we didn't shop in the boys section!! YEA!!!




















































Since Alexis had to be to school so much earlier than Marissa this year when I had them do my annual "first day of school" pictures her hair wasn't even done. She was barely dressed yet! This morning was a little hectic with the girls leaving at different times, I can't imagine what next week will be like when I have to go back to work and get everyone off in the morning including dropping Jillian off at daycare!
























Marissa waiting at the bus stop. How cute is she! Big 3rd grader this year!












































And of course Jillian at the bus stop still in her PJ's watching Marissa leave. I was also still in my pajamas, if I looked this cute just rolling out of bed I may have posted one of myself, but of course that's not going to happen!! LOL

I can NOT wait for everyone to get home today to see how it went. Especially Alexis!!