Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ed's 32nd Birthday!

The day I got back from vacation (Labor Day) was Ed's birthday. We got in at 5:30 that morning and then didn't get home from the airport until 7:30. Everyone was so so tired so we all napped until like 2:30 (including the baby).
Once we were up and awake everyone was still so jet lagged that Ed didn't get much of a party! I did get him a new watch while on vacation and his mom came over for dinner and brought a cake with her. Poor him, maybe next year I will plan something really fun to make up for this year! Sorry Ed :(

I tried several times to get a picture of the 4 of them with everyone actually looking at the camera. It was quite a challenge! HA HA!
















































GOT IT!!!!!!!








1 comment:

zarnic said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ED! I hope it was fun. The cake looks yummy!!!! =)