Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Last Baby Bath and a Day Off

























Last night Jillian had her 6 month immunizations. Today the older girls are off from school for the Jewish holiday. I was so glad that I scheduled today off from work to hang out with the kids because poor little Jillian is STILL not feeling that great. She has had a little cold and then with getting her shots last night and a 1/2 of a flu vaccine she has been a little clingy. We spent most of the morning just laying around together. I don't want her to be sick but at the same time I love when she will lay or sit on my lap and cuddle. I love how soft her skin is, rubbing the peach fuzz on her little head and the way she still smells. (like a baby)
























Ed normally bathes her at night before bed but last night I just let her go to sleep after her appointment which meant I got to bathe her this morning. I think this may be one of her last baths in the infant tub. She so wants to sit up now when I put her in. She is growing way to fast. Last night at her appointment she weighed 15lbs 5oz. I know ... still tiny but to me it seems huge!! HOW DID 6 MONTHS GO BY SO FAST???























I love her smile!

3 comments:

Tracy's Porch said...

There is something about that six month mark. I remember feeling the same way! Then again at 12 and the 18 and then 2yrs. I feel like it was yesterday that Ashley was six months old. Crazziness!

BTW...you could still get in on the project! Just do it Wednesday through Sunday.

Yes, Ash eats a big breakfast but not so great dinner. I guess our girls are flip-flopped.

Oh, also love the picture of Marissa and the sweet things you said.

michelle said...

15 LBS????? JACK WAS 17 LBS AT HIS 2 MONTH CHECK UP!!!! WAS THAT A TYPO? I REALIZE JACK WAS BIG BUT.. WOW..

Memories of us said...

No seriously Michelle. she is only 15lbs and 5oz.. Swear to god. For what ever reason she is just smaller than my other two. It's weird becasue she eats plenty! WHo knows, Ed's mom and dad aren't very big. His dad was only like 5'6 and his mom is like 5"1.