Thursday, September 4, 2008

More from our Utah trip....











The morning after we got there, we took the kids down to the parkway for a walk alnog the trails. Jillian was really cranky on this morning. I think she must have had a little case of jet lag because after she caught up on her sleep she was so good for the rest of the trip!

Later in the day, we got a hip hop dance lesson from Addyson. She loves to have dance offs with her cousin Whitnie. Whitnie is almost 21 but somehow Addyson always wins!! :)























Our cousin Kia came to visit and the next day we all headed to the water park!
















































We met up with Jenny's friend Jacey along with her nieces and nephew. These were just about the nicest most polite kids I have ever met!!! Not to mention so so cute!























Alexis and Jake got the courage up to go down this huge water slide. Jake went up but never made it down. Turns out he didn't weigh enough so he got to the huge dip and was on his way back up but didn't have enough momentum to get him back over the hill! Next it was Alexis' turn and as we watched she went down and then back up to the top of the hill and then literally clawed her way over the top and slide the rest of the way down. It was hilarious to watch!














































In this picture, Addyson remind me so much of her dad. She has all of his same facial expressions!!
















































I think this was the most fun we had the whole time we were there. All of the kids got along well and there was plenty to keep them entertained!! Fun Fun day!!!

2 comments:

Tracy's Porch said...

Looks fun!! Everyone looks really happy!

To answer your comment, no, we don't have that bow store you mentioned. I have a friend that made a lot for me at a discount of what she normally charges and there are some other shops I buy from. If I see a cool bow - I buy it!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big your two girls are and how little your other one is!! My little man is HUGE!! He already weighs 16.4. I was hoping to see you guys too. But it sounds like you had a lot of fun. I'm glad I finally get to see your blog. It looks great!!!!